Kaye's Tea Room

"Follow Me," Jesus said to him...Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them. (Luke 5:27, 29) WELCOME, fellow desperados.....

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Passover

Had God brought us out of Egypt
and not supported us in the wilderness
It would have been enough!
had God given us the Sabbath and not the Torah
It would have been enough!
Had God given us the Torah
and not brought us to the land of Israel
It would have been enough!

It would have been enough....Dayenu. This song is sung by Jews during the celebration of Passover. Which is today, by the way.

If He'd just brought me out of the bondage of sin...it would have been enough.

If He'd just given me His rest....it would have been enough.

If He'd just given me direction so that I would know what pleases him....it would have been enough.

But His promises are so much more than that. He's given me Himself.

How do I begin to comprehend that?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    Hi Kay,
    Totally unrelated but I've been "published" - well only if you count a Letter to the Editor of Stars & Stripes.... I just couldn't let the columnist print misinformation about homeschooling.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kaye said…

    Renee,
    I read your letter. Very well written!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home